Career: Mid Career
Job Location: Dubai
Salary: AED 7001-10000
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Job Type: Full Time
Email: [email protected]
Listed: November 3, 2016 4:14 pm
Expires: 24 days, 22 hours
Prepares proposals by determining concept; gathering and formatting information; writing drafts; obtaining approvals.
• Determines proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs; studying requests for proposal (RFPs); attending strategy meetings.
• Meets proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; entering and monitoring tracking data; coordinating requirements with contributors; contributing proposal status information to review meetings; transmitting proposals.
• Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information; coordinating submissions and collections; identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
• Develops proposal by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation; writing, revising, and editing drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
• Prepares presentation by evaluating text, graphics, and binding; coordinating printing.
• Maintains quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases.
• Obtains approvals by reviewing proposal with key providers and project managers.
• Improves proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, coordination, and boilerplate; implementing changes.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
• Maintains relationship with suppliers and actively seeks new suppliers to maintain competitive edge
• Ensure compliance to solution architectural design in the implementation of projects
• Provide architectural guidance to the project team
• Explain technical issues and IT solution strategies to stakeholders and other IT professional
• Review the proposal of vendors and suppliers to ensure that quality inputs are delivered at the least possible cost
• Identify and mitigate existing business risk or risks associated with solution architecture.
• Liaise with clients and business representatives to understand the needs of business
Skills and Qualifications:
Presentation Skills, Written Communication, Graphic Design Skills, Technical Documentation, Layout Skills, Problem Solving, Deadline-Oriented, Process Improvement, Coordination, Strategic Planning, Market Knowledge
You have to be computer savvy and have basic knowledge of computer hardware and software, operating systems, and system security/database management
Education and Certification:
You must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or in an IT related discipline. This is usually not enough as certification in a particular IT area is also necessary
The position involves collaboration with clients. So, good communication skill is paramount in this role.
Analytical thinking: He/she must be an analytical thinker. Must be able to understand the IT need of businesses and design programs to cater for such needs. He/she must be able to evaluate the likely effects of such solutions on the profitability of the businesses
Other necessary qualities include attention to detail, ability to work alone and also in group, and time consciousness.
PLZ SEND YOUR RESUMES with expected CTC to careers [at] ixfocus [dot] com