• Responsible for obtaining profitable results through management of the Medical Representative team by developing the team through motivation, counseling, skills development and product knowledge development.
• Manage the sales administration function by pushing the sales team of our 2 UAE distributors, one of them being the largest in the country. Operational performance reporting essential and streamlining processes and systems wherever possible. Advising senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
• Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
• Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams and develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
• Responsible for consulting with their representatives to give them a sense of which customers from various sectors like government hospitals, private hospitals, private clinics, pharmacies and hypermarkets these representatives will be the most successful in marketing products.
• Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports, cyclical sales meetings, sales newsletters and electronic bulletins.
• Plan and implement a specific appraisal system that describes the responsibilities and performance standards for each member of the sales team, set individual territory sales and commission targets and administer the commission plan.
• Personally observe the performance of medical representatives and sales representatives in the field on a regular basis.
• Provide high standards of ongoing training for the medical representatives so that they possess sufficient medical and technical knowledge to present information on the company’s products in an accurate and balanced manner.
Experience: Need someone minimum 10 years’ experience in UAE market. Must have at least 5 years of experience in managing and developing a team.
REPORTING: Reports directly to Managing Director.
• Minimum require a bachelor’s degree, preferably a pharmacist.
• Comprehensive understanding of health sciences like epidemiology, biotechnology and pharmacology
• Experience in the pharmaceutical or health care industry
• Proven ability to promote and sell products and services
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Company Industry: Pharmaceutical
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Management
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Management
Years of Experience: Min: 5 Max: 15
Residence Location: Unspecified
Degree: Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Tel: +971 (0) 4 368 7900
Fax: +971 (0) 4 422 7086
Email: [email protected]