The Middle East Broadcasting Networks, Inc. (MBN) is seeking an IT Helpdesk Administrator for our IT Department at our Rabat office in Morocco. MBN is a non-profit grantee of the federal government that directly communicates with the people of the Middle East and North Africa through television, radio, and digital media. MBN’s mission is to provide objective, accurate, and relevant news and information to the people of the Middle East about the region, the world, and the United States in support of U.S. public diplomacy.
The IT Helpdesk Administrator is responsible for providing Level 1 end-user, desktop and application support to staff and all broadcast users.
The primary duties and responsibilities of IT Support Engineer include, but are not limited to:
Coordinating build out and deployment of new hardware and software needs.
Coordinating problem resolution with user and IT/Engineering team.
Coordinating troubleshooting between Springfield and local technical staff.
Coordinating troubleshooting of complex issues.
Trouble Ticketing Management (Handoff, aging, escalation).
Loging trouble tickets.
Trouble ticketing transition (shift staff and other lines of responsibility).
Trouble ticketing escalation.
Field phone calls to address support for the following areas:
General printer problems.
E-mail access and administration.
PC Hardware problems.
Application usage assistance.
Hardware and supply Provisioning.
Maintains a limited parts inventory (i.e. toner cartridges, keyboards, mice, monitors, tapes, etc).
Process special purchase requests.
Performs additional duties and take on other responsibilities as dictated by events and circumstances
Minimum of 2 years technical experience in a helpdesk/end user support customer service environment required.
• Possess extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating systems.
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
• Extensive experience maintaining and configuring Intel processor computer systems.
• Understanding of project management principles.
• Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
• Effective written and oral communication skills.
• Superior interpersonal/customer services skills.
• Ability to present ideas in business and user friendly language.
• Self-motivated, self-directed, and detail oriented.
• Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
• Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Excellent understanding of computer systems features, and integration capabilities
• Arabic language skills are a plus.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Windows Network Hardware
Job Location: Rabat, Morocco
Company Industry: Journalism
Company Type: Non-Profit Organization
Job Role: Technology/IT
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Unspecified
Residence Location: Unspecified