The IT Trainer role is with a global law firm for their office based in Dubai. Key responsibilities include educating all members of the firm on existing and future IT technologies.
You will be working closely with the IT team leader to develop and implement training programs, training support, providing learning need analysis, handling requests and providing operational IT support to customers. You will ideally have similar experience with a law firm in the region although international candidates will be considered.
* Assisting in the delivery of all new or improved technologies introduced to the practise
* Provide in department support to the IT teams and business users to improve staff knowledge of existing technologies, particularly Microsoft applications.
* Provide a creative and flexible approach to learning, by using a variety of services but not limited to floor walking, drop in sessions, workshops, clinics and email support.
* Updating the existing management systems with training records and ensuring that customer requests are properly logged, assigned, tracked and responded to at a timely manner and according to company standards.
* You should be able to take responsibility for the resolution of incidents ensuring first and second line within agreed SLA’s.
* To be flexible with hours in accordance to fully supporting the team and to ensure effective running of the operation during out of hours periods as required.
* Must have advanced knowledge in training of all core Microsoft products – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio.
* Law firm, management consulting or professional services industry experience
* Experience in writing training materials and designing courses in English
* Experience with designing intranets, e-learning and web pages for training courses.
* Should have good understanding of document management systems and time recording system preferably.
* Must have understanding of ITIL principles such as Incident Management.
About the Company:
Robert Walters is one of the world’s largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We’ve helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.