Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
• Programme/Project Manager with Commercial experience.
• Ideally with exposure to Mergers and Acquisition work – no requirement to lead M&A work but need to know what is involved. Not be involved in negotiations.
• Need to coordinate and manage all the various parties. Strong stakeholder awareness and analysis – there are heavily conflicted priorities for the various parties – must be culturally aware and have a high degree of personal integrity, tact and determination – there are multiple layers of confidentiality and sensitivity in the process.
They should be familiar with the commercial principles involved in transferring through novation, prime and sub-contracts.
• A general manager with project experience able to deal with multiple international players – Customer at commercial, Prog, legal, HR Director and MD level.
• Usual MS Office skills – with MS Project for scheduling the various lines of novation.
• Start date immediately. Duration fixed contract for 6 months.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing recruitment solutions to Telecommunication, Oil & Energy, Technology and Engineering arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams those are specialized in their assigned industry sector. Saudi Networkers founded in late 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations and their deadlines. Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies with more than 1100+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.