A Leading Agri-food Company In The UAE.
Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Supervises the activities of accountants/ junior accountants as allocated by Chief Accountant.
• Checks the work of accountants/ junior accountants including monthly reconciliations and month end procedures.
• Monitors the maintenance of the fixed asset register.
• Prepares a variety of financial reports and financial analyses as requested by Chief Accountant.
• Makes monthly journal entries as per the direction from Chief Accountant and Finance Manager
• Reviews monthly Bank Statement reconciliations.
• Ensuring monthly recurring entries are posted on time (Prepaid charge off/ depreciation run etc)
• Ensuring inter co. reconciliation is done every month
• Ensure zero balance in control accounts.
• Reviews monitoring and reconciliation of all accounts.
• Reviews all LPO and contract payments.
Note: Candidate who can join immediately is an advantage.
• A degree in Finance or a related subject
• At least years of experience 5-6 years’ experience as an accountant with experience in accounting for manufacturing preferably feed stuff and manufacturing environments.
• Knowledge in SAP in an advantage.
• Cost Controlling
• Monthly reconciliations
• Communication Skills
• Commercial Awareness
• Problem Solving Skills
• Managing Risk
• Administration Skills
About the Company
A leading agri-food company in the UAE.