Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Our client is a highly reputable International Property Specialist with offices throughout the world. Due to continued expansion within the MENA region a Research Analyst is now required to join the existing Valuations Team based in Riyadh.
This is an excellent opportunity primarily extended to native English speakers who are interested in progressing a promising career within the Middle East.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
– Monitoring and analyzing conditions in specified commercial and residential real estate markets, utilizing KSA/region’s internal data and external real estate, economic, and financial data and research
– Monitoring and analyzing key economic and demographic trends in assigned geographic markets and report on key developments to line manager and end users in real estate line of business
– Coordinating and being part of a team for research and feasibility work for the Kingdom.
– Supervising and coordinating field/primary research activities related to the projects.
– Contributing based on market analysis and assessment performed in this position, to the development of proprietary, forward looking perspectives on anticipated performance in the assigned property type(s)
– Developing and maintaining working relationships to obtain market insight internally with real estate line of business and other leading teams across Region’s group of market, and externally with brokers, appraisers and research professionals
– Maintaining existing database of property sales and leasing prices accurately
Preferred applicants will be Chartered with RICS or other governing body and wish to progress their career within the Middle East.
Based in Riyadh, remuneration will up to SAR30,000 (including allowances) depending on experience + annual return flight to country of origin + healthcare.
About the Company:
Ably Resources Ltd are part of the international focused Denholm Group, established in 1866, who have a network of offices throughout the UK, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Hong Kong, USA, Norway and Abu Dhabi that we can network with to the benefit of our client base.
We supply multiple industry sectors including, but not limited to:
Building & Construction
Rail & Transportation
Civil & Structural Engineering
Infrastructure & Facilities Management
Power (Nuclear / Conventional)
Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Pharmaceutical
Sales & Commercial
All Utility sectors
We are specialists because we focus only on those sectors that match our experience. We have the expertise to deliver the best personnel. Our skills enable us, time after time, to bring the right people to the right jobs worldwide.
44 141 271 6000