The successful applicant will be responsible for providing quality service to passengers in respect to check-in, boarding, special services, lounges, and baggage services as per QR’s commercial and safety standards and procedures ensuring passengers and their baggage are handledÂ in a consistent manner.
* Act as the first contact between the airline and its customers as well as stake holders and agents who may need assistant with questions, portray QR image to the highest standard.
* Be visible to ensure that the highest level of service, products is provided in a professional manner.
* Ensure that airport operations meet QR’s standards, policies and procedures satisfy local and internal safety and security standards and conform to aviation regulatory requirements.
* Ensure cargo handling run smoothly and efficiently.
* Monitor all Gates and check in activities ensuring the accurate, service oriented acceptance and boarding or passengers.
* Ensure smooth handling of customer service at the station.
* Liaise with ramp and GHA staff and support Airport services Supervisor in all areas.
* Brief GHA on new procedures and ensure that they are implemented accurately and fully.
* Ensures that the needed pre and post flight administration is conducted timely, recording efficiently all flight activities.
* Assist passengers in regards to entry requirements, visas and resident permits.
* Ensure passengers are assisted smoothly through airport facilities.
To be successful in this role, you must have trade or vocational qualification, with 3 years of job related experience in customer service and at least 1 of year experience in Airport Operations of a leading airline. High energy and positive attitude are necessary to perform well in this very high pressured and demanding environment.
Successful candidate must be willing to work in shifts including weekends and night shifts.
Fluency in EnglishÂ andÂ Arabic (Oral and written ) is essential for this role. Knowledge of Amadeus Reservations & DCS will be an added advantage.
About the Company:
Welcome to a world of growing opportunities.
Qatar Airways is the national carrier of the State of Qatar. Our global network now sees us flying to over 100 destinations worldwide and operating some of the youngest fleets in the sky. We are home to over 150 nationalities.
Our mission is to deliver Excellence in Everything We Do. For us, that means we focus on the customers who fly with us. We understand that our customers choose to fly with us because we care for them. We know that every time we fly, we carry the hopes and dreams of our customers. Similarly we consider the hopes and dreams of our people. Our success is due to our leadership and the employment of high quality people who will enjoy living and working in Doha, Qatar.
Qatar is a rising economic powerhouse and is fast establishing itself as one of the world’s newest and most vibrant hubs. Qatar prides itself on its technological advances as well as its educational and research facilities. It is rapidly becoming home to more expatriates and international businesses, as well as world-renowned 5-star hotels, spas and resorts. The city boasts the best in shopping, sports activities and has been host to many high profile international events.
As the Airline of the Year 2011 and the only 5-star airline in the Middle East, the opportunities for career diversity, professional development opportunities to further your careers within the organisation are almost limitless. We truly believe that life is a journey, not a destination; therefore we help our people to realise all that they can be.
Join one of the fastest growing airlines with an ever-expanding global network.
If you wish to find out more about the Qatar Airways Group of companies and what we have to offer, then please visit our website.