Company: Novartis Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Position: Senior Analyst – Financial Control and Compliance
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualification: Chartered Accountant / MBA Finance / ICWA
The BPC Senior Analyst will be responsible for the creation, validation, quality control and distribution of de-fined compliance reports, FRA process performance reports (KPIs) and financial data diagnostics and trend analyses for Countries, Regions and Global BPC, in the timelines, quality standards and consistency defined Group and Pharma Division Compliance processes.
– Responsible for the production & distribution of compliance and FRA KPI reports defined for the entities covered in the scope, ensuring compliance with agreed SLAs, output quality & defined conventions / standards.
– Support NFCM/SOX 404 and In-market compliance issues reporting for the Novartis NFCM Global Steering Committee as well as compliance reporting within the Pharma Division
– Responsible to initiate & execute process improvements and automation of reports, to eliminate manual effort and waste
– Responsible for analyzing reports and highlighting or flagging off unusual trends
– Ensure that Standard Operating Procedures for report production & distribution is documented and updated, clearly explaining exception handling and troubleshooting.
– Support remediation efforts for internal control related issues following NFCM / SOX self-assessments, internal audits and in-market compliance reviews (BPCRs)
– Assist in preparation for in-market compliance reviews (BPCRs).
– Assist markets in the implementation and gaps remediation of NFCM/SOX. – Assist in desk top compliance reviews thru extensive data analyses.
CA with 2+ years work experience / MBA qualification Fluent in English both written and spoken Other 2nd or 3rd language an asset
– Overall relevant work experience of 2 to 4 years.
– Strong communication skills, with an ability to present compliance data to regional & global officers. – Experience in accounting and compliance with exposure to closing & reporting within a multinational environment
– Strong compliance and analytical skills with an eye for detail
– Ability to use financial controlling / reporting tools.
– Understanding of ERPs preferably SAP, and the underlying sub-systems – Awareness & understanding of Finance IT systems
architecture & data flows
– Forensic auditing/fraud investigation
– Six Sigma green or black belt certification
– Pharma and/or Consumer Goods sector experience
Salary:INR 10,00,000 – 15,00,000 P.A
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Accounts , Finance , Tax , Company Secretary , Audit
Novartis Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
2 – 6 yrs Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Accounting Mba Finance Auditing Internal Control Ca Six Sigma Financial Control Chartered Accountant SOX Quality Standards Internal Auditing financial auditing internal auditors audit
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, CA, CS, ICWA(CMA), MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization, Finance
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Novartis Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Contact Company:Novartis Healthcare Pvt Ltd