Responsibilities in the Role:
– Managing the execution of the end to end recruitment process of staffing for lateral and strategic hiring
– Should be able to plan and execute hiring plan for a business account.
– Should source, interview & negotiate offers for senior level candidates (level 6)
– Ensuring smooth functioning of the recruitment process while maintaining compliance to procedures and policy guidelines.
– Executing the hiring numbers within the defined SLA /TAT.
– Managing internal stakeholders and ensuring that business meets their hiring numbers.
– Be a strategic partner to the business by providing market intelligence & key analysis on a regular basis
– Utilizing all the available resources to their maximum potential to ensure that hiring targets are achieved at an optimal cost.
– Should effectively manage the team, ensure they are motivated and guide them to achieve desired results
– Managing relationships with external stakeholders to ensure that SG is always positioned as their preferred partner thus ensuring an unhindered supply of talent.
– To undertake projects related to recruitment (definitely) & the larger HR forum as and when required
– Should effectively drive & participate in the campus strategy.
– Stay updated on TA needs, trends & methodologies of the market
– Ensure consistent stake holder management is in place across all the business lines.
– Train, advice, motivate, provide feedback and support the team members
– Monitor & provide feedback to external consultant with regards to their performance.
Excellent understanding of the local employment market.
Excellent communication and ability to manage stakeholders (internal & external)
Relevant experience of 6-8 years in hiring for technology/ IT Healthcare, as the case may be
Ability to multi-task & work under pressure
Ability to Innovate & think outside the box
Should be able to manage, guide, mentor & motivate the team
Excellent written and verbal communication skills and effective interpersonal skills
Energetic and mature
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:HR , Recruitment , Administration , IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Talent Acquisition Recruitment HR Hiring Staffing Interviewing Training Senior Level TA Procedures
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Napier was established in 1996 as a Healthcare IT Products and Services Company. With deep domain knowledge and singular focus, Napier Healthcare has built a robust, feature rich suite of products to deliver significant value to the stakeholders of the healthcare industry.
Our focus on Healthcare IT Solutions is driven by our mission to provide – Excellence in Healthcare Management.- Our solutions transform the way clinical information is captured and used to improve the quality of patient care, their safety and service delivery.
Napier is an ISO 9001:2008, ISO 27001:2005 certified and HIPAA compliant company. As a testimony to our performance and commitment to clients, Napier was conferred with many prestigious awards such as Frost & Sullivan Singapore – Promising Healthcare IT Company of the year 2013, Frost & Sullivan – Healthcare IT Company of the year 2011, IBM Beacon Award 2011 – Best Industry Solution for Healthcare, Frost & Sullivan – Hospital Information Company of the year 2010, Frost & Sullivan – Healthcare IT Company of the year 2009 and IBM Public Sector 2008 Top Star Award.
Napier is headquartered in Singapore with its Global Development Center in Hyderabad and Business offices in USA & KSA. We offer competitive salary, good work environment, company sponsored health insurance, excellent training programs and relocation assistance.