1. Overall responsible for Finance and Accounts for our Instrumentation Division.
2. Ability to handle independently day-to-day accounting matters.
3. To handle with different Govt. authorities namely Income Tax, Sales Tax & Central Excise pertaining to Taxation and other related issues.
4. Preparing cash, bank and fund flow statements for monitoring the flow of funds.
5. Financial planning and Tax planning and handling direct and indirect tax related issues.
6. Statutory compliances and payments monitoring of TDS, VAT, PF and ESI.
7. To Handle all India branches accounts and monitor branch Audit.
8. Preparation of financial statements and other reports in compliance with Accounting Standards, Companies Act and other statutory requirements.
9. Team management.
10. Responsible for maintaining working captial / cash flows.
11. Shall maintain Creditors for Supplies and Receivable and report the same periodically in MIS.
12. Shall know the ERP
13. Clever in managing the debtors and creditors and maintain a system to bring the disgruntled suppliers / customers in to a track.
14. Should take care of Company Secretary Activities ./ compliance to companies act.
Salary:INR Best in the industry
Industry:Semiconductors / Electronics
Functional Area:Accounts , Finance , Tax , Company Secretary , Audit
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: B.Com – Commerce
PG:MBA/PGDM – Finance, CS, M.Com – Commerce
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Should be heading a Finance & Accounts Team for a minimum period of 8 years.
Should be dealing/connections with All statutory authorities & Banks and banking institutes to have sufficient fund raising experience.
Company Secretary Qualification desirable.
please see www.elico.co
Address:C-56A.P.I.E. SanathnagarHyderabad,Telangana,India 500018
Email Address:[email protected]