A leading Global Facilities Management Company in Saudi Arabia are looking to recruit an experienced Soft Service manager to join their existing team in Riyadh.
Support in the development, co-ordination and management of the delivery of Soft Facilities Management services, including internal and external cleaning, security, landscaping, window cleaning, waste management, front of house and pest control, ensuring these meet their financial targets, client known and predicted needs, corporate targets and regulatory standards.
• Appropriate facilities management or technical qualification BTEC Higher (or equivalent) or relevant previous equivalent experience
• BICSc qualification preferred
• Experience of managing soft services in a complex environment
• Track record of success in delivering soft services contracts
• Likely to have in excess of 5 years relevant management/supervisory experience
• An innovative approach and sound management skills.
• Experience of working in a busy and challenging workplace / work environment.
• Excellent organisational skills
• Ability to utilise numerous IT packages (e.g. Microsoft Office, e-mail, Internet etc).
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Transferable Iqama essential
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.