1. Consulting background – Preferably from competition or other leading techno consulting firms.
2. Industry background – From a strong EPC firm like L&T, HCC etc with their procurement, contracts and project management team.
3. Must have at least 5 years of relevant work exp. (barring exceptions) in Roads and Highways sector.
4. Exposure to both site and corporate working would be preferred.
5. Exposure to Bid process advisory and management, Techno commercial evaluation & studies, proposal development would be preferred.
6. Understanding of Project management concepts and exp. on PM tools.
7. Good command on spoken and written English.
Salary: INR 9,00,000 – 19,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Strategy / Management Consulting Firms
Functional Area:Site Engineering , Project Management
Role Category:Site Engineering
Highways Roads Project Management EPC Procurement Contracts Bidding Techno – commercial Proposal Development real estate
Desired Candidate Profile:
Project Management Skills
1. Knowledge of All Project Management Disciplines such as Planning; Scheduling; Cost; Procurement; Change; Risk; Communication; Coordination; Reporting; MIS; Decision Support; Execution Management and Project Closure Management
2. Understanding of developing systems; processes; guidelines; formats and templates on project management disciplines for implementation
3. Understanding of the complete project lifecycle from concept to project feasibility to project planning to execution and commissioning.
4. Ability to lead the project individually with a small team.
Business Development Skills
5. Ability to conceptualize and draft a proposal consisting of Summary, approach and methodology, work plans of delivery to the Clients.
6. Good writing skills and ability to review and add value to the developed drafts.
7. Ability to interact with prospective and regular Clients to understand their need.
8. Sound presentation and communication skills with excellent command on spoken English.
9. Business Acumen to understand Client needs & market assessment of present business
10. Understanding of business strategy formulation and MIS
Essential Functions of the Job:
11. Contributes as an effective team member and takes accountability for deliverables
12. Creates value to clients independently- bringing excellent project management and consulting skills and past client experiences.
13. Shall have an ability to keep self-updated about latest developments in the subject technology.
14. Shall be innovative and open for radical solutions.
15. Deploys consulting best practice knowledge and techniques when undertaking work
16. Performs rapid assessment of current landscape for clients and is able to provide insights around hypotheses and solutions
17. Acts as a coach to client staff to support embedding capability and manages knowledge for use across projects and the
internal firm communities.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
18. Sound understanding of the Bid process management and transaction advisory domain.
19. Experience of handing project contracts. Understanding of FIDIC shall be an added advantage.
20. Good understanding of the Roads and Highway projects lifecycle.
21. Good understanding of project processes and transformations
22. Experience with all aspects of change – technology, process and organization
23. Ability to manage ambiguity and the political aspects of change.
V- Konnect Associates
Client Based out of Multiple location
Email Address:[email protected]