Tuesday , December 6 2016
Home / Crime / Crime in Hyderabad / Student electrocuted while talking on mobile phone

Student electrocuted while talking on mobile phone

cellfeat

A student died when he got contacted with a live wire at Vanasthalipuram here on Saturday. B.Tech second year student Rakesh was living in Prashanth Nagar.

Today early hours, he was speaking over mobile phone, which was kept for charging. In the process, the phone over heated and got short-circuit and he fell unconscious. Rakesh died midway when his parents shifted him to a hospital. (NSS)

Read Also

jewelleryhub_6

2 held for looting junior artists

8