• Develop recruitment strategy. This may include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc…
• Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
• Work with internal teams and hiring managers to assist with recruitment efforts.
• Assist with both external and internal hiring efforts (internal recruitment meaning assessment of employees for different or more senior roles).
• Identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles within the organization.
• Identify future talent needs and proactively recruiting and sourcing; develop talent pool or social engagements.
• Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
• Counsel the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment.
• Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers and HR professionals with hiring and employment data. May develop specialized or competitive intelligence and research in regards to talent development or retention.
• Manage and guide development of corporate employment resource.
University Graduate BA, or HR or related field.
Minimum of 4 years working experience in Recruitment.
Demonstrate excellent interviewing skills, and strong written and oral communication skills.
Knowledge and usage of assessment tools.
Knowledge in MS Word & Excel.
Fluent in English.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
personnel management Talent Selection Human Resources Management HRO
Job Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Company Industry: FMCG Company
Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Management Employment
Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee Monthly
Salary Range: Unspecified Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Management Years of Experience: Unspecified Residence Location: Saudi Arabia Gender: Unspecified Degree: Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
About This Company:
BATAWEEL Group has been existing in the food business since 1966. Currently, the company is operating a 5-star restaurant , an upscale euoropean pastry chain (5 outlets ) and an italian gelato chain ( 5 outlets )in the western part of Saudi Arabia. BATAWEEL Group is operating its own production facility with modern state of the art equipments. The group original business is importation and distribution of euoropean food and beverages and its distribution channels covers the entire Saudi Arabia.