Lamb Chops – 250 gms
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 Teaspoon
Tomato Puree – 1/2 Tablespoon
Yogurt – 1 Tablespoon
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 Teaspoon or as per spice level
Cooking Oil – 1/2 Tablespoon
Lemon Juice – 1 Tablespoon
Black Pepper Powder – 1/4 Teaspoon
Turmeric Powder a pinch
Tandoori Masala – 1/2 Teaspoon, use more or less
Cumin Powder a pinch
Red Food color a pinch or drop (Optional)
Salt to taste
Oil for shallow frying as required
1. Clean and wash the lamb chops. Pat dry.
2. In a mixing bowl add the lamb chops and all the ingredients and mix well to combine.
3. Marinate the lamb chops in the refrigerator overnight or at least for 4-6 hours.
4. Place them out of the refrigerator 30 minutes before planning to cook them.
5. Heat 2-3 Tablespoons of oil in a shallow frying pan. Place the lamb chops and shallow fry them over low flame on both sides till done.
6. You can alternatively bbq the lamb chops or grill them in the oven.
—Recipe adapted from www.fauziaskitchenfun.com