What we are looking for
Our ideal candidate is someone who is very smart, a good person and:
– A lot of passion for programming, web-development and Ruby on Rails.
– A love for writing code.
– Expertise in Ruby and Ruby on Rails.
– Upwards of 6 years of RoR development experience.
– Knowledge of the best practices & design patterns in RoR development.
– Ability to write clean, modularized, maintainable and well tested code.
– Thorough practical knowledge of RSpec and loves following/ enforcing TDD/ BDD.
– Experience working any JS framework, a huge plus if you know React.js
– Prior experience leading teams.
– Prior experience in working with Postgres and MongoDB.
– Knowledge of source control practices using Git.
– Knowledge and Experience working with Agile PM Methodologies (we follow Scrum).
What you will do
In addition to writing your own code, you will be expected to:
– Conduct Code Reviews
– Conduct interviews
– Providing technical assistance to the team.
– Essentially, you will be the go-to person for any queries in Ruby/ Rails.
Why you should join us-
– You get to work on the best and latest technologies in Web and Mobile Application Development.
– Ability to grow rapidly with exposure to the full lifecycle of startup development.
– You get to lead of a team of extremely talented people with a proven track record of excellence.
– Ability to work on products that will reach a large number of users in a very short time.
– Ability to work in a startup environment, in a well funded, and stable company.
Interested/Referred candidates can send their profiles.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Techsophy is a global technology and consulting firm, that has emerged as a market leader in providing BPM solutions. We are also a bunch of passionate entrepreneurs, who love building amazing products. At the Emerging Technologies Division, we seek to leverage our skills in Modern Web and Mobile App development, Predictive Analytics and BPM,to help build world class products for startups & emerging companies.
We take great pride in creating highly scalable applications with beautiful and engaging user experiences. Our team consists of bright hackers, designers, and entrepreneurs. We are currently hiring top notch Ruby on Rails hackers to build the entire solution for a Non-Banking Financial Company(NBFC) that will completely revolutionize the lending market in India.