Position: Technical Delivery Lead
Experience: 8-16 Years
Work Location: Hyderabad
Education and Training
– Tertiary qualifications in IT, Business, or Engineering desirable
Essential Experience and Knowledge
– Professional knowledge of Information Technology with extensive experience in delivery of technical components of large complex IT projects
– Experience with Agile delivery methodologies and helping teams explore, adopt and optimize Agile/Lean processes, principles and practices.
– An understanding of traditional development approaches, and the ability to compare and contrast benefits of each
– Very high diagnostic & problem solving skills with demonstrable experience resolving complex technical issues.
– Working knowledge of OS environments including Windows, Solaris, Linux.
– Working knowledge of Networking protocols such as CORBA,SOAP etc
– Technical knowledge of web architecture and tehcnologies, including JAVA, JMS, XML, Weblogic
– Technical expertise in Oracle Amdocs Service Management Suite v 7.5 and higher, and Oracle ASAP (Metasolv)
– Technical knowledge of Oracle DBMS, PL-SQL and SQL
– A broad enterprise-wide view and understanding of business processes and drivers having significant work experience at a senior level within large – medium size business corporations
– Experience prioritizing competing demands and obtaining buy-in from stakeholders
– Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve conflict with stakeholders
– Excellent Team player with a positive – can do- attitudes with customers and colleagues
– Demonstrated ability to understand and explain issues from both a technical and a business functional point of view
– A strong interest in technology and telecommunications and understanding of wider industry trends with the capability of linking information for informed discussions with a variety of audiences.
– Excellent Literacy Skills and Numeracy Skills
– Proven experience in engaging with a wide range of customers and internal stakeholders with the highest levels of professionalism, enthusiasm and attention to detail.
– Commitment to maximising the customer experience at every opportunity.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – Network Administration , Security
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Technical Delivery Lead Agile Java XML PL – SQL WebLogic Solaris Linux IT Service Delivery
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Client of Resource Weaver