Friday , August 18 2017
Home / Crime / Crime and Accident / Teenager electrocuted in UP

Teenager electrocuted in UP

Electrocuted man in a home accident where the man tried to plug too much into a surge protector cord.

Muzaffarnagar: An 18-year-old youth was electrocuted to death at Billi village in the district, police said today.

The incident occurred yesterday when Manish, a class XII student, was using an iron and he came in contact with a live wire, they said.

He rushed to hospital where he declared dead.

—PTI