looking forward to hire for the profile of Territory Manager for a leading eCommerce client across the automobile/ used cars business which is launching its captive retail stores across the country.
– Plan and execute strategies to generate revenue for the company.
– Responsible for Planning and hiring the sales team under them.
– Managing and responsible for individual and team targets.
– Also responsible for induction and training of the team.
– Deliver on targets/metrics defined as part of the job.
– Executing Sales both on-call and via meetings.
– Identifying potential industry partners (clients) in the region in Bangalore.
– Working on a customized pitch for the clients basis the brand brief by interacting with the Client and then with the team.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area:Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Area / Territory Manager
Sales Revenue Generation Territory Management Induction Training Region Retail
Desired Candidate Profile:
– Marketing and or Business Administration Major (marketing and sales)
– 4-10 years of work-experience preferred.
– Experience of working with atleast 1 startup company.
– Available immediately/15 days.
– Previous team management experience preferred.
– Knowledge of the Car/used Car industry is an added advantage if present.
– Strong networking, negotiation, prospecting, and closing skills.
– Ability to work with data and ambitious targets effectively.
– Excellent communication skills; fluent in English, Kannada is an added advantage.
– Highly passionate and motivated individual willing to work in an independent high-growth environment.
– Ability to work under pressure and an ever dynamic startup environment.
– Proactive in contributing creatively at other parallels of the company.
– Excellent academic and extra-curricular track record preferred.
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Leading Client of PinnacleSolutions