Wednesday , October 12 2016
Home / Crime / Crime and Accident / Two brothers die after consuming pesticide

Two brothers die after consuming pesticide


Bundi:Two brothers died while another was taken ill after accidentally consuming pesticide while playing in a field in Dhowda village here, police said today.

The incident occurred yesterday when a 12-year-old mentally challenged boy mixed pesticide in water while playing with his brother and cousins in a hut, SHO of Dablana Police Station, Sanjay Royal said.

Thereafter, the 12-year-old boy and his 3-year-old brother fainted while their cousin Abhishek complained of uneasiness, he said, adding the brothers died on way to a hospital.

Their cousin Abhishek is undergoing treatment and his condition is stated to be stable.

A case has been registered under section 174 of CrPC and the bodies have been handed over to the family after post-mortem, the SHO said.

Read Also


Man playing ‘Hanuman’ slips from rope, dies during act