Monday , December 5 2016
Home / Crime / Crime and Accident / Two children die of electrocution

Two children die of electrocution

dead(5)

Shahjahanpur: Two children were electrocuted to death today when a high tension wire fell on them in a village in Puwayan area here.

14-year-old Shobhit and his relative Akash (10) were going somewhere when the wire fell on them in Jathiapur Bujurg village.

Both of them died on the spot.

Read Also

1000-notes

Torn Rs 1,000 notes found in sack near Kolkata

8