Wednesday , August 23 2017
Home / Crime / Crime and Accident / Two die of electrocution in Bikaner

Two die of electrocution in Bikaner

Electrocuted man in a home accident where the man tried to plug too much into a surge protector cord.

Bikaner: Two persons were electrocuted to death in separate incidents in the district, police said today.

In the first incident, 55-year-old Muniram was electrocuted in Manyana village of Nokha town while he was operating a machine at a flour mill yesterday, they said.

He was taken admitted to the PBM government hospital with critical burn injuries where succumbed during treatment.

In the second incident at Mahajan area, Mamraj Jat (23) came in contact with a live wire when we connecting the tubewell to a power source in his fields, police said.

He died on the way to the hospital, they said.

–PTI