Saturday , July 22 2017
Home / Crime / Crime and Accident / Two die of electrocution in Rajasthan

Two die of electrocution in Rajasthan

Electrocuted man in a home accident where the man tried to plug too much into a surge protector cord.

Sikar: Two persons were killed and one other suffered burns today after their tractor came in contact with a live wire at Jini village in Jhunjhunu district of Rajasthan, police said.

The three were working on the tractor in fields when it came in contact with a live wire, they said.

Sandeep Jumar and Jugal Kishore died of electrocution on the spot while one was injured and taken to SMS hospital in Jaipur.

The bodies were handed over to family members after postmortem, police said.

—PTI