Sunday , August 20 2017
Home / Crime / Crime and Accident / Two labourers electrocuted in UP

Two labourers electrocuted in UP

Electrocuted man in a home accident where the man tried to plug too much into a surge protector cord.

Ghazipur: Two labourers were electrocuted when they came in contact with a live wire at a college here, police said today.

The incident took place yesterday when they were constructing the main gate of the Kashinath Higher Education college.

Harendra Bharti (30) and Narendra (25) died on the spot, police said.

The college is owned by former MLA Kashinath Yadav, who has announced compensation of Rs 2 lakh each for both families.

–PTI