A 23-year-old painter died after getting electrocuted at his workplace in Golconda police limits.
The painter, Raju, of Shaikpet, came in contact with a live electric wire while painting a house in Golconda area on Monday evening. He was immediately rushed to Osmania General Hospital where doctors declared him brought dead.
In another case, J. Narayana, 25, succumbed to the injuries which he sustained after falling down while painting a building in Rampally area in Keesra police limits. The incident occurred on November 8. Narayana was admitted to the Gandhi Hospital where he died on Monday night. (INN)