A 45-year-old man died of electrocution while executing Mission Kakatiya works.
According to Medchal police, the victim, Jahangir Sab of Medchal, was a waterman in Irrigation Department. He got electrocuted while carrying out Mission Kakatiya works. He was immediately rushed to Gandhi Hospital where he was declared brought dead.
In another case, Shaik Chand, 30, got electrocuted when the iron sheets he was carrying came in contact with a hi-tension wire at an under-construction building in Chilkalguda police limits on Sunday evening. He was declared brought dead when taken to Gandhi Hospital. He was a native of Kurnool district and was temporarily residing in huts in Chilkalguda. (INN)