Career: Mid Career
Job Location: Dubai
Experience: 7 – 10 Years
Job Type: Full Time
Email: [email protected]
Street: AL NAKHAL STREET
Listed: October 6, 2016 2:33 pm
Expires: 24 days, 21 hours
Dubai Based Landscaping & Irrigation Company Seeking an Agriculture Engineer. Candidate should have minimum 5-10 years of experience as a landscaping and irrigation work in U.A.E.
Duties & Responsibilities:-
• Knowledge of Tendering Procedures in United Arab Emirates.
• Preparing BOQ’s, Quotation and Contract document for new projects.
• Preparing Tender Documents for Sub-Contractors and Suppliers.
• Excellent Estimation and Scheduling Skills.
• Quantity take-off during tender for new projects and conduct site inspections.
• Strong Communication skills for Oral and Email.
• Providing advice on contractual claims.
• Performing risk and value management and cost control.
• Searching, Marketing, and travelling for new potential client / projects around U.A.E.
• Participating for all government, semi government and public sector tender.
• Facing and solving all client problems.
• Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
• Analysis of customer research current market conditions and competitor information.
• Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects.
• Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and result.
• Ability to supervise and communicate at all levels.
• Knowledge of landscaping, Plantation and Irrigation.
• Speak fluent English, Arabic & Urdu / Hindi.
• Willing to work extra hours as per the requirement.
• Ability to work in a team / multidisciplinary environment.
• Ability to prioritize and plan work effectively.
• Good budgeting skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• U.A.E Driving Licenses.