We are looking for Housekeeping Supervisor.
Housekeeping Supervisor DEPARTMENT: Housekeeping
REPORTS TO: Hotel Manager
BASIC FUNCTION: In this hands on role you will look to drive the productivity, motivation and development of all Housekeeping Team Members, whilst ensuring high standards and company guidelines are maintained.
We are currently seeking a passionate and experienced Housekeeping Supervisor to lead the day to day supervision and effective running of the housekeeping team and department. In this hands on role you will look to drive the productivity, motivation and development of all Housekeeping Team Members, whilst ensuring high standards and company guidelines are maintained. Prior experience in a senior housekeeping position ideally within a 4 to 5 star hotel will assist you in securing this role. Critical to your success will be an in depth knowledge of housekeeping services, including a solid understanding of effective cleaning methods, equipment, chemical use, and manual handling techniques. Your demonstrable knowledge of rostering and scheduling, along with extensive experience in staff management, are essential to your success. Must be available weekends.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To be considered you must have the following experience and attributes:
1. Thorough knowledge of all Housekeeping procedures
2. A hands on approach with strong leadership skills and the ability to successfully train, guide and mentor staff.
3. Ensuring appropriate chemical safety and Occupational Health & Safety standards and practices are maintained.
4. Monitor labour costs and productivity output according to occupancy levels 5. Monitoring room cleanliness standards through daily inspections
6. Excellent attention to detail with high levels of successful communication
7. Excellent time management skills
8. Excellent grooming and personal presentation
9. Formulating and maintaining a rotating roster
The following points would be desirable to support your suitability to the role:
1. Have experience in Conflict Resolution and the willingness to use initiative and assist in solving problems and guest complaints
2. Have the ability to work well under pressure
3. Have the ability to manage multiple tasks and think outside the square
4. First Aid Certificate (advantageous) If you fulfil all the above criteria and are looking for your next exciting opportunity then we would like to hear from you. Applicants that do not meet the above criteria need not apply.
Salary:INR 1,50,000 – 2,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Advertising / PR / MR / Event Management
Functional Area:Hotels , Restaurants
Safety Scheduling Hotel Management Occupational Health First Aid Conflict Resolution Staff Management Leadership Skills Management Skills Problem Solving
Desired Candidate Profile:
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
Experis IT Private Limited
ManpowerGroup is a world leader in innovative workforce solutions. Every day, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world.
Recruiter Name:Vinay Kumar