Job Description Summary:
Responsible for the support of Wausau IMS and RPS applications including addressing incident root causes and working with the Project teams for any enhancements to these applications
Responsible for the support of Wausau IMS and RPS applications including addressing incident root causes and working with the project
Teams for any enhancements to these applications
Implement and support Wausau and other Web application programs.
Participate in addressing incident root causes, provide resolution and find ways to increase efficiency and improve application performance.
Review SDLC artifacts and provide input for IT requirements, estimates, design, code and release plans.
Ensure compliance with architecture, security, and technology standards, change control standards and release management.
Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or related field.
* Minimum 5 years of IT experience in .net, IIS server, SQL DB development and Windows Administration managing various
Environments with Microsoft SQL and Windows
* Superior oral and written communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills
* For Internal candidates: Minimum 18 months in Synchrony and 12 months in current role
* For Internal candidates: Not on active formal or above corrective
* Minimum 1 year of Wausau implementation experience
* Minimum 1 year of experience in Wausau ImageRPS system
* Strong business acumen
* Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to influence clients, team members, management and external groups
* Self-motivated and able to work independently or in a team environment
* Understanding of technical architecture in order to provide quality solutions for business growth
* Experience with analyzing, using structured problem solving and available tools to troubleshoot highly complex systems in a crisis
environment, identify root cause, impact and resolution and action plans.
* Understanding of System Development Life Cycle business process
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: Other
MS SQL Web Application Web Technologies IIS Server System Engineering Windows Administration Windows Application Windows Administratio Dotnet .net
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Hiring for GE Group located in Hyderabad