1. NRI Demat Account Sourcing.
2. Liasioning with banks for NRI Investment marketing.
3. Identifying NRI sales opportunities and presenting benefits to NRI / HNI clients and key features of products effectively to prospects
4. Searching constantly for new NRI prospects to meet the targets
5. Accomplishing the agreed levels of calling activity to raise NRI revenue
6. Maintaining follow-up procedures to new NRI/HNI clients correctly and initiating them under minimal supervision
7. Handling products like Demat, Trading, Portfolio Investment Scheme (PIS).
8. Making calls to prospective clients & set up sales presentation.
9. Revenue Generation through trading on NRI demat accounts.
10. Various marketing activities for NRI Investments.
Salary: INR 1,50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Corporate Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
NRIRM – NRIBusiness DevelopmentHNI SalesHNI client handlingaccount openingdmatdematd – matde – matClient ServicingNRI investmentsNRE bank accountNRO bank accountnri bank account
Desired Candidate Profile:
* Good English Communication skills
* Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
PG – MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization
SMC Global Securities Ltd.
SMC Group, founded in 1990, is India’s leading share and stock broker, provides a wide range of financial services and investment solutions. A blend of extensive experience, diverse talent and client focus has made us the best Currency broking house in India. We are also amongst the first financial firms in India to expand operations in the lucrative gulf market, by acquiring license for broking and clearing member with Dubai Gold and Commodities Exchange (DGCX).