To all the students who are writing their board exams especially the class X and XII students across India. As students worry for the board exams and the parents, teachers and counselors help the students to make them stress free. It is meant that the student’s performance in the board exams will determine their lives. Their mark sheets decide how much they are capable of things in their lives.
According to Indian Express, He took to his Facebook to not only write a heartfelt post to students during this period, but also shared his own mark sheet.
He writes, “To all the Kids who are going to be sitting for their Board Exams. Best of luck. I don’t have much wisdom to offer, I’m not a particularly wise person…..but I know about 6 things. I’m sharing them with you,” “Your parents love you, and they are proud of you.”
Read his entire Facebook post here.
“To all the Kids who are going to be sitting for their Board Exams. Best of luck. I don’t have much wisdom to offer, I’m not a particularly wise person…..but I know about 6 things. I’m sharing them with you.
How you are going to do is not certain. What is certain is the following:
1. These exams WILL
NEVER define who you are inside.
2. With each passing year the importance that you and everyone around you attaches to these exams will fade away.
3. Whether your results are amazing or not doesn’t prevent your personality from being amazing. At the end of each day of your life people remember who you are not how you did.
4. If you do well, you have a moral responsibility to look out for those that didn’t and give them love and support. If you don’t do well, you have a moral responsibility to everyone that loves and supports you…to take care of yourself.
5. Your parents love you, and they are proud of you. No matter how strangely, silently, loudly, or indirectly they show it…they always will be.
6. EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE JUST FINE!
Breathe! You’re better than this piece of paper.
Best of Luck.