Walk in Interviews for HR Assistant on 21st January 2017 from 10am to 3pm
Should have the knowledge & able to perform the HR activities &
policies of organization.
1. Scheduling job Interviews & assisting in Interview process.
2. Participating in Interview Process.
3. Write ups for professional job Advertisements.
4. Posting job ads and organizing resumes & job Applications.
5. Maintaining current HR files and databases.
6. Developing reports for senior HR officers on staff sick
leave,absences and holiday leave.
7. Screening phone calls,emails,letters & personal visits.
8. Ability to communicate effectively in English both orally and
Only Female Candidates can apply.
Interested candidates can walk in on 21st January 2017, from 10 am to 3 pm.
Bharat Degree & PG college for women,
Beside Sai Krishna Neuro Hospital,
Near Kacheguda Railway Station ,
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:HR , Recruitment , Administration , IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate Profile:
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization, HR/Industrial Relations
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Contact Company:Bharat Institutions