A Newly Established Finance Company
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Al Ain Finance Company, a newly established finance company in Abu Dhabi is seeking talented, experienced and high caliber candidates for the role of Credit, Risk and Compliance Manager.
• Establish company credit policies and manuals for approval by the senior management
• Establish credit and risk control processes and procedures to minimize losses due from credit
• Prepare and maintain regular credit control reports to monitor customer facilities and any irregularities
• Establish company lending authorities as per policies set by the senior management
• Monitor the legal regulatory framework with regard to anti-money laundering and implement any potential changes required and managing relationships with local Supervisory Authorities
• Support management to develop and maintain an effective anti-money laundering compliance culture.
• Verify, independently and autonomously, that the Company has all necessary internal processes and procedures that meet the objective of preventing violation of the credit, risk and compliances rules and regulations applicable to the Company whether set internally or externally
• Ensure all lending Documentation is complete as per the Company Policy and Procedures with respect to amount of finance, terms and conditions, borrower’s borrowing mandate, authorized signatory etc.
• Ensure compliance with the internal policy, credit approval terms and conditions regulatory ratio / policies etc., complete set of documentation Is complete and verification, thereof, before approving any new finance request
• Ensure that there is a robust process for the safe custody and control of all security documents
• Minimum 8 years overall banking experience of which at least 4 years of experience in Credit, risk and compliance functions in a similar financial institution in the UAE.
• Graduate with a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance from an accredited university with preference for those with MBA degrees and Professional accounting qualifications
• Ability to analyse financial information including company financial reports.
• Relevant qualifications in AML & Compliance is required
• Strong knowledge of external rules and regulation applicable to the bank and of compliance risks, trends and techniques
• Excellent written and spoken English Language skills with preference for Arabic Speakers
• Self-starter who can work with minimum supervision and a team player
About the Company
A newly established Finance Company who will provide financial services to UAE small & medium companies.