Saturday , August 19 2017
Home / Crime / Crime and Accident / Woman, two children electrocuted to death

Woman, two children electrocuted to death

Electrocuted man in a home accident where the man tried to plug too much into a surge protector cord.

Muzaffarnagar : A woman and her two children were electrocuted to death when they came in contact with a live wire at Bhawani village in Shamli district today.

The incident took when the woman was preparing tea on a heater and she accidentally touched the live wire. While one of her daughter was in her bosom, the other panicked and touched the duo, and subsequently all of them died, SHO Rajkumar Sharma said.

They have been identified as Choti (30), Gulshifa (2) and Ikraar (5), he said.

 

—PTI