An Australian woman got a shock of her life as she woke up next to a monster Python. Trina Hibberd, a resident of Mission Beach in Queensland, Australia, woke up to find a 5m-long python in her bedroom, which was reportedly living in her roof for a long time.
The python, which she named Monty, extended from her guestroom to the hallway. Reportedly, the python chocked the arm of the snake-catcher, Dave Goodwin, to death.
Hibberd told “First photo I have of him…was in 2012 but I’m pretty sure he’s been in the roof for a lot longer. He used to slither down into the pool area for a feed & a drink then slither back up just before sunrise unless he had a tummy full of food & got stuck. Am pretty happy that he’s gone. Snake catcher said he was a kangaroo killer!”
She wrote in a post, “Its frigging huge! Have it locked in bedroom waiting for help……my life is never boring.”