Wednesday , October 19 2016
Home / News / India / Youth dies due to medicine overdose in Jammu

Youth dies due to medicine overdose in Jammu


Jammu: A 21-year-old man died here after he allegedly took an overdose of medicine, police said today.

The youth, identified as Ankush Kapai was suffering from some illness and accidentally took an overdose of medicine at his residence in Resham Ghar colony here last evening, they said.

He was shifted to Government Medical College (GMC) hospital in an unconscious condition where he died during his treatment, police said.

After conducting postmortem, the body was handed over to his relatives for last rites, they said, adding a case has been registered and further investigations underway.

Read Also


Uniform Civil Code: Are we succeeding in putting our point forward?