Friday , December 9 2016
Home / Crime / Youth Dies of Electric Shock After Spitting on High Tension Wire

Youth Dies of Electric Shock After Spitting on High Tension Wire

death-main

Malegaon (Maha): In a bizarre incident, a 21-year-old youth died of an electric shock after he spit on a high tension wire, police said on Monday.

“The incident took place yesterday when Mohammed Yasin had gone to see his brother. He was chewing gutka and received shock from a high tension wire as he spit gutka on it from window of the room on the first floor,” a police official of Ramzanpura police station said.

He was soon rushed to a nearby hospital where doctors declared him dead, the officer said.
A case has been lodged in this regard, police said.

PTI

Read Also

deepikasmile

Deepika Padukone becomes sexiest Asian woman of 2016, beats Priyanka Chopra

8