The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) invites ‘Online applications’ from students who have passed Class X from the CBSE affiliated Schools.
The details and eligibility conditions along with the application form are available on CBSE website at Scholarship Link.
How to apply:
- Candidate need to enter her roll number and Date of Birth (as printed on the class X grade sheet) in order to submit the online application form.
- Enter all your particulars carefully and submit the form.
- Note down the Registration Number shown on the page. This will be used while uploading documents and also for all other future communications.
- Print the undertaking as provided in the “Guidelines Document” (this document), fill it, paste the photograph and get it attested from school.
- Prepare affidavit, as per format provided in the “Guidelines Document”.
- Scan the above two documents, ie Affidavit and Undertaking so as to create PDF file of up to 1MB size. The PDF should contain all the pages (in case of multiple pages)
- Go to “Upload Document” option and upload both the above documents.
- Go to print “Confirmation Page” option and generate the confirmation page.
- Applicants successfully applied and completed the application will only be able to generate confirmation page. Applicants who could not generate confirmation page are not successfull, and their application will not be processed.
In case of any query, you may write to email@example.com.
The last date for submission of online applications is October 18, 2019.
Get the latest updates in Hyderabad City News, Technology, Entertainment, Sports, Politics and Top Stories on WhatsApp & Telegram by subscribing to our channels. You can also download our app for Android and iOS.