Hyderabad: Fire broke out at a private company inside a multi-storied building on the Himayathnagar main road in Hyderguda here on Monday evening. However, no one was injured in the mishap, police said.
City police officials believe that a short circuit started the fire that in all likelihood resulted in a small explosion while people were inside the house. Fire department personnel were immediately alerted by workers who saw the fire and smoke in their office on the third floor of the multi-storey building.
A fire engine reached the spot and, instantly, doused the fire. Due to the incident, the area witnessed traffic snarls for a while. The Narayanaguda police is investigating the case.