Fire breaks out in Masjid Bunder area of Mumbai, no injuries reported

Mumbai: A fire broke out at the Raj Gaur Chamber building in the Masjid Bunder area of Mumbai, Maharashtra around 2 pm on Friday.

However, no injuries reported in the incident as the fire was extinguished within 26 minutes, said Mumbai Fire Brigade (MFB) in a statement.

The incident occurred after a fire broke out in common electric meter box at Raj Gaur Chamber, MFB said. 

READ:  I'm prodigal son of Congress: Ex-Andhra MP on return to party
Subscribe us on The Siasat Daily - Google News
Back to top button