Fire breaks out in Shatabdi Express in Uttarakhand

The fire broke out in compartment number C-4 due to a short circuit.

Dehradun: A fire broke out in a compartment of the Delhi-Dehradun Shatabdi Express on Saturday in Uttarakhand near the Kansro area.

According to Uttarakhand DGP Ashok Kumar, the fire broke out in compartment number C-4 due to a short circuit.

“A fire broke out in the C4 compartment of the Delhi-Dehradun Shatabdi Express today, due to a short circuit. The incident happened near Kansro. All passengers were safely evacuated and no injuries have been reported so far,” Kumar said.

MS Education Academy

Further details are awaited. 

Subscribe us on The Siasat Daily - Google News
Back to top button