New Delhi: A fire broke out on the fifth floor of the Pandit Deendayal Antyodaya Bhawan at the CGO complex here on Wednesday, police said.
The blaze was first noticed at around 8.30 a.m., a fire official added, saying the probable cause could be a short circuit. Several fire tenders were rushed to the spot.
Many central government offices, including a branch of the Indian Air Force, Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation, and Ministry of Forest operate out of that building. Earlier it was called Paryavaran Bhawan.
Get the latest updates in Hyderabad City News, Technology, Entertainment, Sports, Politics and Top Stories on WhatsApp & Telegram by subscribing to our channels. You can also download our app for Android and iOS.