It is a programme designed for young aspirants eyeing for a seat in the cockpit of an aircraft. Cadet Pilot Programme aims at not only providing trained professionals to the aviation industry but also an assured job with SpiceJet, on completion of the course.
- The candidate should be either an Indian National or an Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card holder.
- Age between 17 to 35 years as on date of application.
- The candidate should have a minimum height of 158 cm (5.3”).
- The candidate should be 10+2 with a minimum score of 60% in each of the subject – English, Physics and Mathematics.
- A candidate will progress to the next Phase only on passing the first Phase.
- The first three Phases (1, 2 and 3) will be typically completed in a day
- The fourth and final Phase will be conducted within a week after the first three Phases.
- First three Phases will be Computer-based-test.
- The fourth and final Phase will comprise of a personal interview.
- Final results will be declared within a week from the fourth and final Phase.
The scholarship criteria was divided into 2 categories and based on the criteria scholarship amount will be offered.
|A candidate who scores 95% or above aggregate in 10+2 examination in 3 subjects (Physics, Maths & English) or JEE Rank 1 to 1500.||50% of 1st instalment (Rs. 20 Lac) and 40% of 2nd instalment (Rs. 10 Lac), a total scholarship offered is Rs. 30 Lac.|
|A candidate who scores 90% or above aggregate in 10+2 examination in 3 subjects (Physics, Maths & English) or JEE Rank 1500 to 3000.||25% of 1st instalment (Rs. 10 Lac) and 20% of 2nd instalment (Rs. 5 Lac), a total scholarship offered is Rs. 15 Lac.|
- The candidate has to pay a screening cost of INR 20,000 before appearing in the screening round.
- Total amount of Scholarships offered is INR 4.50 Crore.
- Maximum 10 nos. of Scholarships are offered in each category.