Hyderabad: The last date of online application for Hajj 2020 has been extended upto December 23, 2020. The Haj Committee of India has extended the date for the third time.
Earlier the last date to apply for Haj 2020 was December 17.
According to Ummid, an official notification of the Haj Committee of India stated: “In view of the representations received from various quarters, the last date for submission of Haj Application Forms by the intending pilgrims is extended up to 23rd December 2019”.
Applicants possessing valid Indian International passports issued on or before December 23, 2019, and valid up to 20th January 2021 are eligible to apply for Hajj 2020.
The report adds that originally, the last date of application for Haj 2020 was fixed as November 10, 2019. It was however first extended till December 05, and for the second time till December 17, 2019. The latest extension is upto December 23, 2019.
The process of Hajj application has been made fully online. As a result, the applicants are facing difficulties in using Haj App and in filling online Haj application forms.
How to apply for Haj 2020
- Click here to apply for Hajj 2020: hajcommittee.gov.in.
- Click on “New User Registration” on right side of the page.
- Enter your Mobile Number, Email Id, Name, Password, State and District.
- Enter the Security Code as you see in the box.
- Click on the checkbox to confirm all the details are filled correctly.
- Click on the green button “Submit Details”
Pilgrims are required to read Hajj Application Guidelines along with specimen copy of Haj 2020 Application Form before applying for Hajj 2020.
Qurrah for selection of Haj pilgrims will be conducted in the last week of December.