Hyderabad: Many people are aware of the benefit of taking an appropriate quantity of water. However, its benefits increase if hot water is taken.
According to the report published in European Journal of Pharmaceutical and Medical Research, taking cold water affects digestive system since veins get shrunk.
It may be mentioned that body energy is utilized to increase the temperature of the water.
Here’re the benefits of taking hot water:
- Hot water helps reduce obesity. It increases the metabolism of the body by 40% whereas, cold water increases metabolism by 10% only.
- According to the report published in the Journal of Psychopharmacology, a glass of hot water, a cup of tea or coffee reduces tension.
- It purifies blood and detoxifies the body.
- It reduces joint pain
- It fights against dandruff and helps hair growth
- It clears throat.
Right time to drink water
- Two glass of hot water after getting up in the morning
- One glass of water before and after meals.
- Before and after the workout.