Holding phone while charging proved fatal: 23-year-old youth dies in Hyderabad

Hyderabad: In an incident, a 23-year-old youth died due to electrocution. This incident took place when the youth started charging his phone while holding it.

According to the report published in DC, the deceased is identified as G. Naresh, a resident of Ibrahimpatnam. As per the details furnished by the Inspector of Police, Mr. P. Guruva Reddy, this incident occurred at around 9 p.m. on Sunday.

After the mishap, Naresh was rushed to the hospital where doctors declared him brought dead.

MS Education Academy

Police registered a case under section 174 of CrPC.

Subscribe us on The Siasat Daily - Google News
Back to top button