Hyderabad: 24-year-old woman dies after her dress catches fire

Hyderabad: A 24-year-old woman died in a cooking accident. This incident took place in Baglingampally.

According to a report published in the Times of India, the woman was cooking food when her dress accidentally caught fire.

Police said that initially, the woman did not notice that her clothes caught fire.

MS Education Academy

Although she was rushed to the hospital, the woman died on Friday while undergoing treatment.

Subscribe us on The Siasat Daily - Google News
Back to top button