Hyderabad: In a house located at Rajivgruhakalpa, Bandlaguda a gas cylinder burst due to leakage. In this accident Narsimha (50) a hotel worker got seriously injured.
He was rushed to Gandhi Hospital.
On receiving information, police reached the spot and commissioned a fire tender and the fire was brought under control.
According to the statement made by Narender Goud, inspector of Police, the loss is estimated at Rs 20,000.
The police registered a case and have started an investigation.
Get the latest updates in Hyderabad City News, Technology, Entertainment, Sports, Politics and Top Stories on WhatsApp & Telegram by subscribing to our channels. You can also download our app for Android and iOS.