Hyderabad: A major fire broke out in a cloth store at a shopping complex at Tolichowki. All the clothes kept in the store were gutted in the fire.
The two-storied shopping mall is located at Tolichowki cross roads. The Short circuit is suspected to be the cause behind the fire. The incident occurred around 9 a.m. on Sunday, at Muskaan shopping mall Tolichowki, when the shop was closed.
Noticing the fire and thick flames from the building, the local residents informed on the Dial-100 facility who in turn alerted the Golconda police.
The fire also spread to a portion of partially constructed bakery in the cellar of the complex.
Get the latest updates in Hyderabad City News, Technology, Entertainment, Sports, Politics and Top Stories on WhatsApp & Telegram by subscribing to our channels. You can also download our app for Android and iOS.